Eight performance advantages of LED high bay lights and five major installation processes
Datetime: 2021-08-24 16:23:03
LED industrial and mining lights can be used in shipyards, mines, workshops, workshops, warehouses, highway toll stations, gas stations, exhibition halls, gymnasiums and other places that require industrial and mining lighting. There is a lot of knowledge about LED high bay lights, the following Lighting introduces the eight performance advantages of LED high bay lights and the five major installation processes.
1. The LED high bay light has excellent explosion-proof performance and can be used reliably in various flammable and explosive places;
2. It adopts imported chips and optimized LED packaging structure, which has the advantages of low light decay, high light efficiency, energy saving and environmental protection;
3. The key components of the power supply are also imported, which can ensure the service life of the lamp;
4. Crystal lens is used for light distribution to meet the lighting needs of different occasions;
5. Use a transparent structure design to optimize the heat dissipation structure to ensure the service life of the lamp;
6. The lamp adopts an angle locking device, which can ensure that the angle will not change when working in a long-term vibration environment;
7. The lamp body is made of lightweight alloy material, which has undergone special sealing and surface coating treatment to ensure that the lamp will not corrode or rust in harsh environments such as humidity and high temperature;
8. There are multiple installation methods such as seat type and boom type.
Five installation processes of LED high bay lights
1. Before installation, you must check the integrity of the LED high bay light and complete accessories.
2. During installation, it must be required that the installer holds a professional electrician certificate.
3. The connection on the LED lamp can be drilled through the hole and can be fixed with a wire clip through the connection behind the lamp. Make sure that it is firmly fixed.
Fourth, make sure that the power cord of the lamp has sufficient length and not subject to tension or tangential force.
5. Keep the distance between the product and flammable materials.
In short, after the installation is completed, a power-on test is required. If some lamps fail to light up, then it is necessary to troubleshoot the circuit or lamp problems. After ensuring that all lamps are normally lit, the installation of the LED high bay light is considered complete.
The materials and scope of use of the three-proof ceiling lamp
The reason why the three-proof ceiling lamp is called the three-proof ceiling lamp is because it has three protections, waterproof, dustproof, and anti-corrosion. It uses special anti-oxidation and anti-corrosion materials and silicone sealing rings to achieve the protection requirements for the lamps. There is a lot of knowledge about the three-proof ceiling lamp, the following Lighting introduces the materials and the scope of use of the three-proof ceiling lamp.