What are the factors that affect the price difference of explosion-proof lamps?
Datetime: 2021-07-02 13:57:37
With the continuous development of industrial lighting fixtures, industrial lighting fixtures continue to compete with traditional industrial lighting fixtures. There are many manufacturers of lighting and lighting fixtures, and the selection of different quality lighting by different manufacturers is an important reason for the different prices of lighting fixtures. Due to the increasingly fierce price war, the price difference of products with almost the same appearance, structure and function is 2-3 times. Many users are confused for a while and do not know where the price difference comes from. Generally, lighting manufacturers who do not produce lighting luminous tubes It is difficult to distinguish, let alone consumers.
Therefore, it is better to choose an industrial lighting fixture factory that has a good source of lighting production or has complete lighting testing equipment, so that the purchased industrial lighting products will be more secure.
Let\'s take a look at the factors affecting industrial lighting explosion-proof lamps:
1. Brightness: The brightness of the lighting is different, and the price is different.
2. Antistatic ability: the lighting with strong antistatic ability has a long life and high price. Generally, only the lighting with antistatic power greater than 700V can be used for lighting fixtures.
3. Wavelength: Illumination with the same wavelength, the same color, if the color is required to be the same, the price is high. It is difficult for manufacturers without lighting spectrophotometers to produce products with pure colors.
4. Leakage current: lighting is a unidirectional conductive luminous body. If there is a reverse current, it is called leakage. The lighting with large leakage current has short life and low price.
5. Light-emitting angle: The light-emitting angle of lighting for different purposes is different. Special lighting angle, higher price. Such as full diffusion angle, the price is higher.
6. Life: The key to different qualities is life, and life is determined by light decay. Low light decay, long life, long life, high price.
7. Illumination chip: The luminous body of the illumination is a chip, and the price of different chips varies greatly.
8. Chip size: The size of the chip is expressed by the length of the side. The quality of the lighting of the large chip is better than that of the small chip. The price is proportional to the size of the chip.
9. Colloid: The colloid of ordinary lighting is usually epoxy resin, and the price of lighting with anti-ultraviolet and fire retardant is more expensive. High-quality outdoor lighting should be anti-ultraviolet and fireproof.
In the industrial lighting market, there are still some illegal gangsters who deceive suppliers, defraud suppliers of materials to produce finished products, and sell finished products at abnormally low prices in exchange for cash. There are also a small number of lighting manufacturers who deceive dealers and users with unrealistic promises, and then use the trick of constantly changing business names or responsible persons to shirk responsibility. Therefore, consumers must pay attention to these details when buying.