What are the characteristics of all aspects of high bay lights?
Datetime: 2021-07-15 14:07:09
High bay light is a general term for the lamps we use in factories, mines, warehouses and high bays, and because it is an LED light, what are the characteristics of each aspect, let\'s take a look at the relevant content.
The characteristics of various aspects of high bay lights are as follows:
1. The voltage of the industrial and mining lamp: The industrial and mining lamp uses a low-voltage power supply, and the power supply voltage is about 6-24V, depending on the product, so it is a safer power supply than the high-voltage power supply, especially suitable for use. In a public place.
2. Response time of industrial and mining lamps: the wholesale response time of incandescent industrial and mining lamps is milliseconds, and the response time of LED energy-saving lamps is nanoseconds.
3. The efficiency of the high bay lamp: the energy consumption is reduced by 80% compared with the incandescent lamp with the light effect.
4. Stability of industrial and mining lamps: At about 100,000 hours, the light decay is still 50% of the initial value.
5. Applicability of high bay lights: small, each unit LED chip is about 3-5mm square, so it can be prepared into various shapes of devices, and is suitable for use in a changeable environment.
6. Environmental pollution from industrial and mining lamps: no harmful metallic mercury.