Those functions of explosion-proof lights
Datetime: 2020-12-16 18:08:34
Before explosion-proof lamps were invented, many companies installed ordinary lamps. Because ordinary lamps did not have good explosion-proof properties, some factory accidents occurred frequently and the enterprises suffered serious losses. The factory is prone to produce flammable and explosive materials under production conditions. Because the lighting fixtures inevitably produce electric sparks or form a fiery appearance when they are working, they encounter explosive gases and ignite these gases, which will cause an explosion accident. It has the function of isolating flammable gas and dust. In these risky places, it can avoid sparks and high temperature inside the lamp, igniting the flammable gas and dust in the surrounding environment, so as to reach the explosion-proof request.
Different flammable gas mixture environments have different requirements for the explosion-proof grade and explosion-proof method of explosion-proof lamps. According to the requirements of different flammable gas mixture environments, our commonly used explosion-proof lamps have IIB and IC explosion-proof grades, and the explosion-proof methods have two kinds of explosion-proof type (d) and composite explosion-proof type (de). The light sources of explosion-proof lamps can be divided into two categories: one type of light sources are fluorescent lamps, metal halide lamps, high pressure sodium lamps, and induction lamps commonly used in gas discharge lamps; the other type is LED light sources, which can be divided into patch light sources and COB integrated light source. Our earlier explosion-proof lamps were all gas discharge light sources. As the country proposed energy-saving and emission-reduction LED light sources, they gradually rose and grew.
The structural characteristics of explosion-proof lamps are:
1. Good explosion-proof performance, able to easily handle any risky site;
2. Use LED as the source of light, with high efficiency, wide range of reflection, and the service life can reach ten years;
3. Good electromagnetic compatibility, to ensure that it will not affect the surrounding working environment;
4. The explosion-proof lamp body adopts lighter alloy material, which has the advantages of strong corrosion resistance and impact resistance; the transparent part is made of tempered glass with high temperature resistance and impact resistance;
5. The explosion-proof lamps are small in size, easy to carry, suitable for use in various places, and easy to understand.
What are the protection levels of the shell of explosion-proof lamps? In order to prevent dust, solid foreign matter and water from entering the lamp cavity, touching or accumulating on live parts, causing the risk of flashover, short circuit or destroying electrical insulation, there are a variety of enclosure protection methods to maintain electrical insulation. Use the characteristic letter "IP" followed by two numbers to indicate the enclosure protection level. The first number represents the ability to protect people, solid foreign objects or dust, and is divided into 0-6 levels. Explosion-proof luminaire is a kind of sealed luminaire, and its dustproof ability is at least 4 or above. The second number indicates the water protection ability, which is divided into 0-8.