The performance and advantages of LED explosion-proof street lights
Datetime: 2021-04-02 11:42:28
The explosion-proof LED street lamp has the highest explosion-proof grade and can be used safely in various flammable and explosive places. Heavy-duty enterprises used for dangerous production, construction of engineering street lights, explosion-proof street lights are designed for petrochemical, chemical, petroleum and other sites.
The scope of application is widely used in dangerous environments such as petroleum exploration, oil refining, chemical industry, military industry, and offshore oil platforms, tankers and other places for general lighting and operation lighting; widely used in humid places with high protection requirements.
Product performance of LED explosion-proof street lights:
1. The shell is made of aluminum alloy die-casting, and the surface is high-voltage electrostatic spray.
2. Tempered glass lampshade, stainless steel exposed fasteners. The protective net cover is galvanized and sprayed on the surface for double anti-corrosion.
3. The lamp adopts explosion-proof structure design, the material is high-strength die-cast aluminum, the surface of the lamp is sprayed with plastic, and the transparent cover is made of high-strength tempered glass, which is corrosion-resistant, beautiful and durable.
4. The lamp is an integrated design, which is easy to install and maintain. The ballast cavity is independently designed to effectively prevent the heat from the light source cavity from being conducted to the ballast.
5. The reflector adopts imported orange diffuse reflector, which has high reflection efficiency and uniform light.
6. The light distribution form is flexible, and it can be made into various flood or cast lighting.
7. LED is used as the light source, with high luminous efficiency and long life, with an average lifespan of more than 50,000 hours.
The main advantage:
This product is the light source with the highest luminous efficiency so far. The same illuminance can save 50%-70% of electricity compared to traditional light sources. That is, using lower-power LED lamps instead of larger-power traditional lamps can achieve the same lighting effect and achieve energy saving The best choice for emission reduction; no filament fuse, electrode aging and other disadvantages, the average life is more than 50,000 hours, it is the light source with the longest life so far, can be used for long-term maintenance-free; it adopts low-voltage DC power supply, and the heat generation is much lower than The traditional electric light source does not generate high-frequency electromagnetic fields and does not cause electromagnetic interference to peripheral equipment; LEDs are encapsulated by epoxy resin, which is impact-resistant, anti-vibration, and not easily broken; the emission spectrum of LEDs is entirely in the visible light band, without ultraviolet radiation Contains mercury and does not produce heavy metal pollution; there are no environmental hazards such as melting of the filament, broken glass, flammable and toxic substances leakage.