How to maintain the LED explosion-proof lamp to have a long life
Datetime: 2021-07-02 14:13:26
LED explosion-proof lamp is a kind of explosion-proof lamp, and its principle is basically the same as that of explosion-proof lamp. The difference is that its light source uses LED light source, which refers to a lamp with various specific measures taken to prevent the surrounding explosive mixture from being ignited. LED explosion-proof lamps are by far the most energy-saving explosion-proof lamps, which are widely used in oil fields, chemical plants, petroleum, military and other places.
Some people ask after buying LED explosion-proof lights: how to maintain LED explosion-proof lights? Today, let’s talk about the points that should be paid attention to in the maintenance of LED explosion-proof lights.
1. To regularly check the LED explosion-proof lights, check whether the grounding clamp is grounded at the rest of the ground link.
2. In order to prolong the service life of the LED explosion-proof lamp, please do not install the windshield bag in a humid environment. This time the lamps will have a great impact.
3. Clean the LED explosion-proof lamp regularly, and wipe the external dust with a dry rag to improve the light efficiency and heat dissipation performance of the lamp. Do not use a wet rag. It is best to cut off the power before cleaning.
4. If there is water in the lamp cavity of the lamp used in a humid environment, maintenance should be carried out in time, and the sealing parts should be replaced to ensure the protective performance of the shell.
5. If the light source is damaged, turn off the light and notify the replacement in time to avoid the long-term abnormal state of the ballast and other electrical components due to the failure of the light source to start.
6. Before closing the cover, use a damp cloth and do not wipe the light return and transparent parts of the lamp excessively to improve the light efficiency of the lamp. A thin layer of replacement anti-rust oil should be applied to the flameproof joint surface, and the cover should be sealed when closing the cover. Does the ring play a sealing role in the original position?
7. After opening the cover, check whether the flameproof joint surface is intact, whether the rubber seal is hard or sticky, whether the wire insulation layer is green and carbonized, whether the insulation and electrical components are deformed and scorched, if these problems are found , Should be repaired and replaced in time.
8. Check the transparent parts to see if there are traces of impact from foreign objects, whether the protective net is loose, desoldering, corrosion, etc., if any, stop using it and repair and replace it in time.
9. The sealed part of the LED explosion-proof lamp should not be disassembled and opened frequently.