Datetime: 2019-10-11 17:53:15
The purpose of the explosion-proof lamp is to prevent explosions. Therefore, the use of explosion-proof lamps is very important for lighting in hazardous industries. In order to achieve the explosion-proof effect, the outer casing of the explosion-proof lamp is generally cast aluminum alloy, and the transparent member is generally made of tempered glass. So what should you pay attention to when using explosion-proof lamps?
1. Pay attention to regularly clean the dirt on the explosion-proof lamp housing to improve the light efficiency and heat dissipation performance of the lamp. Turn off the power when cleaning.
2. Always check the lamp for damage, such as whether the protection net is loose or corroded, and whether the wire insulation layer is green or carbonized. If the inspection is abnormal, it should be repaired and replaced in time.
3. If the explosion-proof luminaire is used in a humid environment, it should be removed in time to replace the sealing parts.
4. Try not to open the lamp cover. If it is necessary to open the lamp cover, you should open the cover after disconnecting the power supply.
5. Do not remove the parts of the explosion-proof luminaire.
Why is the explosion-proof lamp explosion-proof?
Because ordinary lamps do not have good explosion-proof properties, they cause factory accidents to occur frequently, which causes the company to lose a lot. Moreover, because the factory is easy to produce flammable and explosive materials during production, the lighting fixtures will definitely produce electric sparks when working, and when they meet with the explosive gas, they will ignite the gas and cause an explosion. It is suitable for both hazardous environment lighting and explosion-proof functions. This is the reason for the explosion-proof lamps. The explosion-proof lamp has a good function of isolating the flammable gas, and can perform the explosion-proof work well in the dangerous place where it exists.