Detailed introduction of LED explosion-proof lamp performance advantages
Datetime: 2021-03-09 10:36:02
The LED explosion-proof lamp is a kind of explosion-proof lamp. Its principle is basically the same as that of the explosion-proof lamp. The main difference lies in the LED light source, which refers to the lamp with various specific measures taken to prevent the surrounding explosive mixture from being ignited. Explosive mixtures such as explosive gas environment, explosive dust environment, methane gas, etc. LED explosion-proof lamps are currently the most energy-saving explosion-proof lamps, widely used in oil fields, power plants, chemical plants, petroleum and other places.
LED explosion-proof lights are actually similar to glare flashlights, but their structural design has many advantages. Due to the different design structures, LED explosion-proof lights can be used in many places, which is the main difference. LED explosion-proof lights can be used in flammable and explosive places, while flashlights can only be used in daily life. Next, I will introduce to you what are the advantages of LED explosion-proof lights compared to glare flashlights?
1. The LED explosion-proof lamp adopts LED light source, low power, long life and energy saving.
2. Optimized structural design, lightweight alloy shell, dustproof, waterproof, and impact-resistant to ensure that the lamps are maintenance-free and avoid unsafe factors in maintenance.
3. Tightly sealed and excellent waterproof performance. Because the LED explosion-proof lamp uses O-rings, it can work underwater.
4. The LED explosion-proof lamp is made of flame-retardant materials, which will not produce sparks due to collision.
5. Advanced and reasonable circuit design, high electrical efficiency, high reliability, energy saving and maintenance-free.
6. The LED explosion-proof lamp shell adopts high-tech surface spraying treatment technology, which is corrosion-resistant, reliable and durable, and can be used reliably in harsh environments.
In addition to these features, what other advantages does the LED explosion-proof lamp have? Here are a few of them:
1. Safety performance: This product complies with national explosion-proof standards and is produced in full accordance with national explosion-proof standards. It has anti-explosion and anti-static properties. It can work safely in various flammable and explosive places.
2. Environmental protection performance: the white light LED has soft light, no glare, and does not cause visual fatigue of the operators. Good electromagnetic compatibility will not cause pollution to the power supply.
3. Working performance: The transparent part of the shell adopts high-hardness tempered glass, which has high light transmittance and good impact resistance, which can make the lamp work normally in various harsh environments.
4. Energy-saving performance: LED light source, energy consumption, high luminous efficiency, power consumption is only about 20% of incandescent lamps with the same luminous flux. It breaks through the defect of low luminous efficiency of traditional tungsten wire, and has the characteristics of energy saving.
5. Easy to use: The unique LDO drive circuit guarantees a 100,000-hour working life of the LED module. With humanized product design, customers can choose the suitable working voltage according to different lighting places. Various installation methods such as ceiling type, wall type, street light pole and indirect cable lead-in type can be selected according to the needs.
LED explosion-proof lights have been used for many years, and various explosion-proof manufacturers have also mastered more experience in the development of LED explosion-proof lamps, and have developed generations of LED explosion-proof lights, which basically meet the requirements of use in hazardous locations. Compared with traditional explosion-proof lights, LED explosion-proof lights are smaller in size, lighter in weight, longer in life, and relatively affordable, and users are satisfied with these aspects. Therefore, for lighting sites in the petroleum and petrochemical industries, considering the overall quality of the project, safety performance, cost control, etc., it is the only way to choose a mature LED explosion-proof lamp.